George Michael was interviewed by Chris Evans of BBC Radio 2 this morning. The interview is available for download here.
In the interview, George Michael talks about his near-death experience last year. He also talks about his plans to release a new studio album next fall, and he has been working seven days a week to get the album done in time. In addition, he talks about the new video and Kate Moss. And he also talks about his view on God.
If you’d like to read more about the interview and the video release of “White Light,” check out these articles:
- George Michael premieres single White Light… but it’s Kate Moss who steals the spotlight in sexy new video
- George Michael promises ‘most commercial LP since Faith’
- George Michael on near-death illness: ‘It was touch and go’
- George Michael, Kate Moss and a zebra in ‘White Light’ video – watch
- George Michael has a new video and Kate Moss is in it: Watch it here!
- George Michael Talks Life-Threatening Illness, Memory Loss and Learning to Walk Again
- George Michael: ‘White Light’